Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Warm Home

We had a house warming party after we finished the project in our backyard.  It was a crazy two months of construction right outside our bedroom door every morning at 7 am, but I think the end result was worth it.  (More on that later because I PROMISE I am going to take pics tomorrow and post them asap!)  Back to the party......have I mentioned how blessed I am with wonderful friends?  Well, I am.  They are the best friends a girl could ask for.  Most importantly, they are always there for me in good times and have supported me through some bad times.  Here are just a few pictures from the party.  I am so sorry for those who I didn't get pictures of!  But I did want to share the pictures I had:










 And I had to include on of my brother, Michael.  He was the first friend I ever had!




I have so many blessings to count right now that I don't even know where to start.  Thank you so much to everyone who came to the party.I know there were a lot of you who I didn't get pictures with.  I was a bad host and didn't take any pictures.  So, the only ones I have are ones that other people took.  I hope you all know how much Scott and I truly appreciated you being there!  It meant a lot!

much love,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment