Wednesday, August 24, 2011

On The Truth Trail......


Aiden also went to a summer music camp at our church.  The theme was "The Truth Trail" and they learned about God and how to play a few instruments that they made in class.  After the last day, they had a recital for the parents.  A few of my friends from church were his teachers and I was really nervous about Aiden behaving himself during camp.  (He has a habit of sometimes getting overly excited about things and not paying attention!)  So, when not one, but two of his teachers camp up to me in the hall at separate times to tell me how impressed they were with how he listened, his manners and how sweet he was, I was such a proud mama!  He did such a great job in all three of his classroom performances.  My favorite on was when they sang Jesus Loves Me and did the sign language to go along with it.  Precious in His sight to be sure.











much love,

Gina


No comments:

Post a Comment