Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Best Friends For Life.....A Mother's Prayer

I have a few main goals with my boys:  make sure they grow up in church and love the Lord, make sure they know how to work hard in school, sports or a job, make sure they treat others with respect and kindness, make sure they have kind and loving hearts and make sure they are the best of friends who love and protect each other no matter what.  I have heard there is a book about how to raise siblings without the rivalry.  I will be checking it out soon.  I really think that the relationship they have a kids will be the relationship they will have as adults and it's important to me that they get off to a good start.  So far, they are enjoying a lot of the same things and Aiden is really sweet with his "baby Miller".  And Miller is watching him like a hawk.  He wants to be where Bubba is.  If I say "I love you Miller," his reply is almost always "I love Bubba." Dear Lord, Please guide me in how to keep it that way.

This was Miller's first time to eat spaghetti.  It was a hit!





much love,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment