Monday, August 22, 2011

Little Momma Can Dance--A Love Story

My son loves me.  But he LOVES his cousins.  We aren't talking about loving them in a normal way where he is happy to see them.  We are talking restraining order love.  I'm pretty sure he would move in with my brother and sister-in-law if they asked him.  Note to self: remind Michael and Carissa to never joke about him coming to live with them or he will have his bags packed in about 2 minutes flat and run out of my house before I can stop him.  He asks for them all the time--ALL THE TIME.  So, one day back in May when I told him Miss Emmy Grace was going to be performing in a dance recital and asked if he wanted to be my date, he was SUPER excited.  I had daddy take a few pictures of us before we left:



Grammy had the good fortune of sitting next to Easton during the recital.  So guess where Aiden wanted to sit?  In Easton's lap.  But he settled for Grammy's.


After the recital, he gave Little Momma flowers.  They hugged and he told her how beautiful she looked and how good she did.  It was such a precious moment.  I thank God every day that he gave me a son with such a kind and caring heart.



much love,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment