Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Spiderman Party!

As I mentioned, Aiden is obsessed with Spiderman right now.  So, when he asked for a Spiderman party, how could I say no?  Scott took off work that day and we took him to a movie.  We did it for the first time when he turned two and now it's become a bit of a tradition.  We took him to see Cars 2.  It was going pretty well until he stood up and said (quite loudly), "this is boring and I'm ready to go home."  Everyone's a critic.  I have to say, the humor was a little more geared to the parents in the audience than the kids.  At least what we saw of it:)  Later that day, we went to Tulsa World of Gymnastics for his party.  Until this year, I have always had his parties at home.  This is DEFINITELY the way to go!  We had pizza delivered, so all I had to worry about was bringing the plates, napkins, cups, cake and drinks.  It was fabulous!  They were having such a great time playing that I hated to make them stop and watch Aiden open presents.  So, we opened them all when we got home.  I think this was his best party yet!



























 Aiden loves grabbing my camera and taking pictures.  I let him do it sometimes, but only if he's on carpet or some other soft surface.  He snapped this pic of me on the way home from the party:



Happy Birthday Spiderman!

much love,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment