Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SSB Kids, Oh How I Love Thee!

Back in June, I sent Aiden to a summer camp at SSB Kids in Broken Arrow.  I had a lot of anxiety about it for several reasons.  1.  It was from 9-3:30 and that is a LONG day for a 4 year old.  2.  I didn't know anyone who worked there.  3.  They had swimming lessons every day and I wouldn't be there while he was in the water.  4.  He didn't have any friends who were going the same week I was sending him.  Yikes.  I second guessed myself a million times, but I did know several people who had sent their kids there and LOVED it.  So we gave it a shot and I am so glad we did.  It was so much fun for him with swimming, gymnastics, art class and lots of play time.  Let me just tell you pretty much the only thing you need to know about this camp.  Aiden was asleep at 6:30 after the first day and slept until 8:00 the next morning.  Oh my word.  What did they do to these kids?  I have never...NEVER seen Aiden worn out.  Tired?  Yes.  Worn out?  Never.  He learned so much and had so much fun.  We will definitely be sending him back next summer!


Aiden already making a new friend before he even got in the door.  That's my boy:)




Miller was excited to have a little mama time!

We went to the car wash and he was so excited to watch the car go through the tunnel.

much love,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment