Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mother's Day Tea


On May 4th, Aiden's class had a Mother's Day Tea.  As I sat there in his class, I started remembering back to the days when I wasn't sure if I would ever be a mother.  All the anxiety and the helpless feeling I had wondering if I would ever experience a day like this.  Remembering that time only makes times like this one that much sweeter.  I will always have a special place in my heart for anyone struggling with fertility.  It is a scary place to be.  People have asked me "if you knew you were going to have trouble getting pregnant the first time, would you have started trying sooner?".  The simple answer is "no".  I wouldn't change a thing.  If anything had happened any differently than it did, we wouldn't have Aiden.  And I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. 



Singing sweet songs about how much they love their mamas:





My thoughts and prayers are with anyone who is a mother.  It is the hardest and most rewarding job you'll ever have.

much love,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment