Monday, April 18, 2011

If You Need Me, Look Under a Pile of Boxes


I just might be the worst blogger in the world!  I don't believe in excuses.....but I do believe there are reasons:)  And here are mine:

And.....


Oh my, oh my.....We are moving in ELEVEN days!  We were about to put our house on the market, but hadn't yet because I was terrified of how hard it was going to be to keep clean with two little ones following behind me making a mess all day.  Then one day, I was driving around with my mom and found a house that we loved.  We told them it would be a while because we had to sell our house.  They came and looked at our house and loved it and decided to buy our house!  I have to say that I know there was a special angel watching out for us on this one because a situation like this NEVER happens.  It especially never happens to me.  So, here we are moving during what is our very busiest month of every year.  CRAZY!  Here's a list of just some of the things we have going on this month:

Aiden started soccer and Scott is one of the coaches.
Aiden had oral surgery to remove a damaged tooth.
Inspections/plumbers/electricians
The valet wrecked my car and it's been in the shop for a week
2 concerts at the BOK Center
My birthday
Miller's birthday and party
Scott's OU athlete alumni weekend--including him playing in a flag football game!
Scott's mom's birthday
Our 10th Anniversary
PACKING WITH TWO CHILDREN
And last, but not least.....Scott's job has had him traveling for 14 days already the past 4 weeks!

It's been a whirlwind to say the least, but we are on the downhill slide I think.  It's been busy, but it has also been a lot of fun.  I have 600+ pictures for the month of April alone to prove it:).  I am going to keep trying to blog whenever I can.  I hope you'll be patient with me!

much love,


Gina

1 comment:

  1. Those boys are just too cute! I can't wait to see the new place.

    ReplyDelete