Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daddy.....Is That Your Airplane?

My parent's best friends came to see us this past Sunday and they flew into Jones Airport in their plane.  Aiden is always asking questions about airplanes when Scott has to fly somewhere for business and I thought it would be so neat to let him look at one up close.  So off to the airport we went.  As we were walking through a hanger full of airplanes and helicopters, I hear Aiden ask Scott "daddy, is that your airplane?"  Scott said, "no buddy, that's not daddy's." Then he points to another plane, "daddy, is THAT your airplane?"  and on and on it went through about 12 different airplanes.  Poor daddy doesn't have an airplane. 




The kids had a great time looking at their plane and when they were done, the nice Air National Guard troops who were about to take off in their helicopter even let Aiden walk through and look at it.  He had quite a day!

much love,

Gina

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I am so glad you were there to get some pics since I wasn't! And I am cracking me up that apparently Aiden thinks Scott needs to buy an airplane!

    ReplyDelete