Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Miller Evan Ousley at 9 Months

My sweet baby boy,
You put a smile in my heart and bring me joy in so may ways.  I never knew love could be so deep until I had you and your brother.  I always thought raising children would be about me teaching them how to live, and it is, but you and Aiden have taught me so much too.  About life, love, patience, joy, happiness, and who I want to be in this world.  Just walking into your room brings a smile to my face because the whole room smells like you.  One day, that baby smell you have will be gone, so I am trying to breathe it in as much as I can.  Daddy and I have started calling you Bulldog because you look like one when you are crawling around the house, grunting with every move and your chubby little cheeks wiggling.  It is so precious!  I don't know what I ever did without you.  You have brought so much joy to our home and I thank God for each day he gives me to be your mother.  No matter where you are, or what you do, I will always love you.

Mommy

My amazingly talented sister-in-law, Carissa took Miller's pictures again and she did a fabulous job as always!  She had an especially tough job this time because Miller was cutting FIVE teeth at one time and he was VERY fussy.  I have two of the happiest kids on Earth, but if it's picture day, you can bet they're going to be crabby.  I hate Murphy's Law:(  Even so, she get some amazing pictures.  Here are just a few of them:














Here are some facts about you at 9 Months:

*You are 30 3/4" tall.
*You are 22 pounds 3 ounces
*You say dada and wawa (water) and have said mama once:)
*You have EIGHT teeth!
*You know sign language for "more".
*You are crawling like crazy.
*You pull up on everything and I think you may have even
taken a few steps along the side of the bath tub
when I wasn't looking the other day.
*Your eyes are blue on the outside with hazel/gold next to
your pupil.  They are beautiful! 
*Your hair is medium to dark brown.
*You are so in love with your brother.  You think anything
he does is so funny and try to make sounds like he does.
*You really want to eat big people food!  You were begging for
ground beef when I was cooking it the other day.
*You don't really seem too attached to your pacifier.  You only take it
 during the day if your are fussy, but I put you to sleep with it
and you always take it out and throw it out of your crib.


I'll have to post about "Snowmageddon" tomorrow.  We plan on getting Aiden out to play in it as much as we can.  We are all itching to get out of this house!

much love,

Gina

1 comment: