Monday, January 2, 2012

Hmmmm......seems like I forgot about my blog.......

Ok, ok....... with three boys under 35:) , I have no time to have thoughts of my own, let alone organize them and type them out.  I am going to try to be better.  We had a beautiful Christmas filled with almost all the things that I love: family time, LOTS of food, presents and daddy being home from work for a week and a half.  That situation is coming to a screeching halt tomorrow morning and I think I am in some sort of mourning/denial today.  He has been such a help and it is times like these when I wonder why it wasn't in God's plan for us to win the lottery so he could stay home all the time.  But I digress......

I spent most of yesterday feeling so happy, appreciative, hopeful and grateful that I didn't quite know what to do with myself.  I am declaring 2012 the year of doing BIG things.  I have so much hope and excitement in me for what this next year will hold for our family and I have decided that it must be God tapping on my shoulder and trying to tell me that this is the year to dream big and push forward because I am beyond excited to get this year going and I'm not normally quite THIS excited for a new year.  So, look out world.  Gina Ousley is going to be doing some great things this year.  Now I just have to figure out what they are:)

Happy New Year and wishing great things for all of you!

much love,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment